- Rams quarterbacks AJ Feeley (finger) and Sam Bradford (ankle) are both inactive and Kellen Clemens will start against the Steelers, and Charlie Batch.
- Cardinals quarterback Kevin Kolb (concussion) is inactive. John Skelton will start.
- Vikings quarterback Christian Ponder left the game against the Redskins with a concussion and never returned.
- Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo left the Cowboys' first drive with a right hand injury after being sacked by Jason Babin. X-rays were negative, and it is being called a contusion for now. Romo never returned to the game, but was on the sideline for three quarters. His hand was in the a small wrap for most of the game after there was serious swelling in his right hand.
- Titans running back Chris Johnson (ankle) ran around and did some drills in pre-game, and he is active for today's game.
- Broncos running back Willis McGahee (hamstring) is active for the Broncos.
- Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew (ankle) is active for the Jaguars.
- If the Giants beat the Jets, then Felix Jones (hamstring) will be inactive for the Cowboys. UPDATE: Since the Giants won, Felix started Saturday's game but was later pulled because the Eagles-Cowboys game is meaningless.
- Redskins running back Evan Royster will make is first career start with rookie Roy Helu nursing toe and knee injuries.
- Beanie Wells is active for the Cardinals and will start after being questionable for this game.
- Vikings running back Adrian Peterson injured his leg on a run against the Washington Redskins. He was never able to put weight on the leg, and even after the game was not able to. It was later revealed that the injury was a knee injury that was initially being called as a knee sprain. Many insiders say that it is a torn ACL, but that will not be confirmed until the MRIs later on in the week. If it is a torn ACL, Peterson would like miss the start of the 2012 season and possibly more, depending on rehab. I will keep you updated throughout this awful injury.
- After a fumble on the first drive, Buccaneers head coach Raheem Moore (for now) benched LeGarrette Blount in favor of Kregg Lumpkin and Mossis Madu. Blount did not return until the start of the second half.
- Eagles running back Lesean McCoy limped to the locker room late on Saturday's game in Dallas. He got x-rays on his ankle and later returned to the game. McCoy had nothing doing against the Cowboys averaging just 2.7 yards per carry.
- Dolphins running back Reggie Bush left late in the game with a leg injury and missed the last couple of drives against the Patriots. He could walk under his own power, and said that he would be OK.
- Saints running back Mark Ingram is doubtful to play on Monday Night with a turf toe.
- Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson (groin) is active.
- Bengals rookie wide receiver AJ Green (shoulder) is active.
- Giants wide receiver Mario Manningham (knee) is inactive.
- Chargers wide receiver Vincent Jackson (groin) was active for the game against the Lions.
- Bills tight end Scott Chandler (ankle) is active for Saturday's game.
- Jaguars tight end Marcedes Lewis is active for the Jaguars.
- Giatns tight end Jake Ballard (knee) is inactive.
- Ravens kicker Billy Cundiff is officially inactive.
- Vikings CB Asher Allen is inactive. He did not practice all week.
- Patriots S Patrick Chung (foot) is inactive after practicing all week long.
I wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas. Thank you much for reading. Without you, I would just be a guy with football thoughts continuously bouncing around in my mind. Truly, thank you.
By:: Christian Hardy