December 16, 2011
December 16th Injury Report
-The Browns ruled out quarterback Colt McCoy (concussion) on Friday. He is still feeling headaches, and other concussion-like symptoms. He will not make the trip to Arizona.
- Dolphins quarterback Matt Moore (concussion) is listed as questionable and is expected to play.
- Titans quarterback Matthew Hasselbeck (calf) practiced and is expected to play this week, despite being listed as questionable.
- Chiefs head coach Romeo Crennel confirmed that Kyle Orton (finger) will start for the Chiefs this weekend.
- Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (ankle) was limited in practice on Friday.
- Cardinals quarterback Kevin Kolb (concussion) is questionable for Sunday's game, but Arizona Republic writer Kent Somers predicted that Kolb will not play. John Skelton would be the starter if Kolb were to sit.
- Rams quarterback Sam Bradford (ankle) is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game. AJ Feeley (thumb) missed practice and has been ruled out for week 15. Looks like it could be Tom Bradstater taking the reigns this week.
- Browns running back Montario Hardesty (calf) did not participate in team drills on Friday, per Nate Ulrich. However, Montario Hardesty is likely to play this week.
- Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) returned to practice on Friday and is listed as probable on the Giants official injury report.
- Packers running back James Starks (ankle) returned to a limited practice today and it listed as questionable for Sunday. As for Packers other running back Brandon Saine (concussion), he will be a game-time decision for this Sunday. Ryan Grant will get his second consecutive start.
- Saints ruled out rookie running back Mark Ingram for the second consecutive week with turf toe.
- Raiders running back Darren McFadden (lisfranc) has been ruled out for Sunday's game.
- Adrian Peterson (ankle) was a full participant in practice on Friday and is officially listed as probable.
- Lions running back Kevin Smith (ankle) is expected to start. Stay away from all Detroit running backs, as I expect them to all split carries (Smith, Morris, and Williams).
- Bengals running back Cedric Benson (back) was limited in practice, but is listed as probable and will play on Sunday.
- Texans head coach Gary Kubiak has yet to rule out wide receiver Andre Johnson (hamstring), but it is very unlikely that we see Andre Johnson on the field this Sunday. UPDATE: Johnson has officially been ruled out for Sunday's game.
- Eagles wide receiver Jeremy Maclin (hamstring) said that he was a "full-go" at practice today. He also mentioned that he does not know who will be covering him in Sunday's game against the Jets.
- Raiders wide receiver Jacoby Ford (foot) has been ruled out for week 15.
- Buccaneers wide receiver Arrelious Benn (concussion) has been officially ruled out for Saturday's game against the Cowboys.
- Browns tight end Benjamin Watson (concussion) did not practice on Friday, and is not expected to play on Sunday. I moved Watson out of my rankings, and moved Greg Little and Evan Moore into the lower tier of their respective positions. UPDATE: Ben Watson will land on IR today, according to head coach Pat Shurmur.
- Colts tight end Dallas Clark (neck) has not practiced all week and is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game.
- Bills tight end Scott Chandler (ankle) did not practice and has been ruled out for week 15.
- Eagles head coach Andy Reid does not know if Brandon Graham (knee) will play this week, but he is unlikely to. Reid did indicate that he will not be placed on IR, although Graham indicated that he might be done for the season earlier in the week.
- Giants DE Justin Tuck (toe) is questionable for Sunday's game. Safety Kenny Phillips (knee) is listed as probable after missing week 14.
- Lions CB Chris Houston (knee) is listed as probable. Nick Fairley (foot) and Louis Delmas (knee) are both questionable.