- Chiefs quarterback Kyle Orton will start for the Chiefs if he is active for this weeks game. Orton has been dealing with a dislocated index finger on his throwing hand for the last two weeks. Roookie quarterback Ricky Stanzi will be the backup while Tyler Palko will be the third string.
- Dolphins quarterback Matt Moore (concussion) missed practice on Wednesday, but is still expected to play in week 15.
- Vikings rookie quarterback Christian Ponder (hip) was limited in practice.
- Titans quarterback Matthew Hasselbeck (calf) did not practice on Wednesday.
- Although Cardinals quarterback Kevin Kolb has passed all of the NFL's concussion tests, the Cardinals are being cautious with him, and limited him in practice on Wednesday.
- Rams quarterback Sam Bradford (ankle) did not practice.
- Buccaneers quarterback Josh Freeman (shoulder) was a full participant in practice on Wednesday.
- Titans running back Javon Ringer underwent successful hand surgery, but he is expected to miss the season.
- Vikings running back Adrian Peterson (ankle) was limited in practice on Wednesday and is expected to play in week 15.
- Raiders running backl Darren McFadden (lisfranc) did not practice on Wednesday and his status for the rest of this year is very up in the air. One thing that we do know is that McFadden will not need surgery on his lisfranc injury.
- Bengals running back Cedric Benson (foot) did not practice on Wednesday.
- Saints rookie running back Mark Ingram (turf toe) did not practice on Wednesday.
- Lions running back Kevin Smith (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday, despite early reports.
- Falcons running back Michael Turner (groin) was limited in practice.
- Giants running back Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) did not practice on Wednesday.
- Raiders wide receivers update: Jacoby Ford (foot) did not practice, while Denarius Moore (foot/ankle) did return to practice in limited fashion.
- Jaguars wide receiver Cecil Shorts (hamstring) and Mike Thomas (concussion) have both been ruled out to play against Atlanta on Thursday Night Football. I ranked Jason Hill, as he will be just about the only healthy receiver for this team.
- Titans wide receiver Nate Washington (ankle) did not practice.
- Patriots wide receivers Deion Branch (groin) and Wes Welker (knee) were both limited in practice.
- Broncos wide receiver Eddie Royal (concussion) was at practice on Wednesday.
- Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday.
- Falcons rookie wide receiver Julio Jones (back) is listed as probable for Thursday night.
- Cowboys wide receivers Laurent Robinson (shoulder) was limited in practice, and Miles Austin was not on the official injury report.
- Mario Manningham was not on the Giants official injury report.
- Colts tight end Dallas Clark did not practice on Wednesday with a burner.
- Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis (turf toe) returned to practice today.