- Michael Vick (ribs) watched the first half practice from the sidelines, then left the practice field for the second half of practice. He is very doubtful to play on Sunday. It looks as if Vince Young will get his second consecutive start.
- Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck will forgo his senior season and enter the 2012 NFL draft, according to Yahoo Sports.
- Titans quarterback Matthew Hasselbeck practiced today and is expected to start.
- James Starks is active for the Packers.
- Lions RB Kevin Smith left the game with an apparent head injury and went to the sideline. The trainers were later looking at him ankle. He was seen carted off the sideline in the second quarter and later seen in the locker room with his shoe off and ice taped on his ankle. FOX's Jimmie Johnson said a trainer told him that his return is "doubtful". UPDATE: Smith has a serious high ankle sprain and will miss the remainder of this game and will most likely miss "several weeks". I have also heard "at least two weeks" on the timetable for Smith.
- Ryan Matthews knee did not practice for the second consecutive day.
- Adrian Peterson did not practice. I am trying to find if the boot came off, like it was supposed to today. Stay Tuned. He has not officially been ruled out yet. Keyword: Yet.
- Darren McFadden did not practice.
- Your Eagles wide receivers update: Desean Jackson was limited (but almost full) in practice, and Jeremy Maclin watched from the sideline. It is thought that Maclin suffered a setback, and the hamstring is now a bigger problem than the shoulder. He also does not seem very optimistic about playing, according to multiple sources.
- Greg Jennings is active for the Packers.
- Denarius Moore was out of a walking boot and on the practice field on Thursday. He did not practice and did not have his helmet.
- AJ Green was upgraded to full practice on Thursday and he expects to play.
- Andre Johnson (hamstring) was a full participant in practice.
- Julio Jones (hamstring) practiced today and he expects to play.
- Redskins WR Santana Moss did practice, and is expected to play.
- Owen Daniels (knee) practiced and is expected to play.
- Visanthe Shiancoe and Kyle Rudolph did not practice.
- Eagles CB Nnamdi Asomugha was seen carted off the field at Eagles practice, according to multiple sources. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie has been missing time with a high ankle sprain, so it is likely that the only member of "the big three" that we will see will be Asante Samuel. UPDATE: Asomugha's injury is not serious and he should return this week.
- Ray Lewis will be a game-time decision for the Ravens against the 49ers. The decision will ultimately come down to warmups and how he feels. UPDATE: Lewis is inactive with a toe injury. He said "there is still a lot of pain down there" before the game.
- Cowboys S Gerald Sensabaugh is active and will start against the Dolphins.
- Lions DT Ndamukong Suh was ejected from the game after receiving an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. If you weren't watching and want to see exactly what happpened, then I will post a link to YouTube later on.
- Lions CB Chris Houston will miss the remainder of the game against the Packers with a knee injury.
- Packers LB AJ Hawk left the game with a calf injury. He was later ruled out of the game.